Loan agencies can benefit greatly from SEO, when done correctly, since most users begin their search for loan agencies online. SEO for loan agencies in Sydney can be challenging, with the fierce competition that these agencies face online. If you aim to make your Sydney based loan agency rank among the top ten rankings on leading search engines, you shall have to adopt a well-planned and consistent SEO strategy that bridges the gap between loan agents and SEO experts.
The following simple SEO tips can help to improve rankings for your loan website:
- The title tag is the most important SEO element of your local loan agency website. It is your way of telling search engines what your website is all about. The thumb rule for title tags is creating a tag that is under 70 characters, includes the city and state where your business is based, and includes your business name and 1-2 keywords.
- Research on high traffic keywords for your business. It is a good idea to use long-tail keywords with high conversion rates, as these are likely to face a lot less competition, while still being popular among local users.
- Make sure that you have at least 2 internal links, linking to other relevant pages on your website, for each page of content that you create.
- Integrate your SEO strategy with an equally aggressive social media strategy with focus on websites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Performing local SEO for your loan agency website through Google+ Local, Bing Local, and high traffic local listing websites is a good way to generate direct sales for your business. In addition to this, it is also equally important to put the name, address and phone number of your business in the footer of all your web pages. It is a good idea to mark these footers with a Schema code, which lets search engines know that this information is associated with a real business.
- Most importantly, you want to make sure that you are effectively implementing Google Analytics to know what is working for your website and what isn’t. Once you place the tracking code on each page of your website, you should keep track of it at least once a week.